Thursday, July 17, 2008

Even though I can't stop feeling awful whenever you come into my mind, I realize that to give in to fits of rage is simply self-torment. Why should I punish myself over trash like you? Oh and would you pls stop acting pathetic? Cos trying to make me guilty is not working. It just makes you all the more despicable.

I love my Losersersersers, for cheering me up no end. My phone's my #1 precious possession now, cos of the super sweet+touching msges. (ya even better than youknowwho's bday msges!) Mushyfushy huh, Qiqi(: Thankyou dears, you don't know how much I treasure your friendships. Qi, even after you leave, don't think you can leave my mind/heart & I'll still haunt you on Skype(provided that I can stay awake, bloody time diff!) & stalk your blog & miss you like crazy. Siyix, just cos you're not in our class doesn't mean we'll let you drift away cos you're our idol rmb? Albeit a max retarded one. As for Slum& Sorn, you know we'll thrive tgt as Math teacher/Elvis/prince detectors. You girls are my starshine, to bring hope into my dark... even with something as insane as The Lion Sleeps Tonight:DD Yeah, today has been a good day with one or some of you with me. Once again, loves(:

Fencing turned out to be good, though damn tough on the thighs. Kickboxers had fun too:D Olly is my new comrade. I'm still quite wtf over ___ actually.

The guys in class are so damn annoying! Even though they're of the extreme minority, the noise they make is like. Rah. We combined-eyepower-glared at Shi when he whistled but he's happily oblivious. & the cat video -.- now I know why Ivan keeps bullying me (& I always endanger his life during Chem pracs XP). He loves cats, I borderline hate them. Yuck.

Po, be brave be strong. I'll always be here to break your fall, catch your tears& show you that you deserve better. Tell me what happens tmr aye.

Sometimes, being friends is better. Cos you never know if the alternative is... to be nothing at all. Thank you for trusting me with your secrets& worries. Don't think too much, really. Take care(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YIPS. I miss you, we need to talk soon!

Reading ___ in morbid fascination(yup you know what) has managed to piss me off again. Arrogant childish SOB. ohwells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home